Monday, March 28, 2011

Jefferson Fox Performing "My Brother's Keeper" live

last weekend I was fortunate to be able to perform with Anastasia Gonzales at a film night in Savannah Georgia that happened at The Muse Art Warehouse. Charlie Kent made this trip with us, we stayed with Tim Gill, partied with the cast and crew of My Brother's Keeper and just generally had a hell of a good time. Here's what the live version sounded like that night. John Guiberteau was on hand and shot this. I'd never met John before that night but I'm glad that I have now. He caught a very nice moment for us that I'll treasure for a long time. Thanks all!

1 comment:

  1. This is a special memory for me, this performance at Muse Arts, ranking up there with when you played My Brother's Keeper that Thursday before filming began, just you and I about to call it a night after a day of preproduction and set dressing, in our ramshackle 8th Street Juke Joint. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Make a comment, I can take it.