Wednesday, June 8, 2011

New Video in the works Need Your Help

Hi everybody,
In the continued pursuit of making things difficult, Tim Gill and I have decided to make a music video for a song off my new record through the eyes of the American Soldier. We're not filming this one...we need video footage that was taken by U.S. Armed Forces members, particularly soldiers who served during time of conflict. That means, the war on terror, Desert Storm, Vietnam, Korea...any time of conflict.

We know that there's plenty of footage out there but we need it. Please tell your friends, soldiers and neighbors about this and have them email any footage or questions to timandjefferson@gmail.com

Thanks again.
We're eager to get this underway
Jefferson Fox

1 comment:

  1. Jeff -
    This is a great idea! I can't wait to see the finished product. I will pass the word along! I know it will be amazing!

    Light!
    R

    ReplyDelete

Make a comment, I can take it.