Sunday, March 6, 2011

Release Party for Chronicles Of Harvey


Hello everyone,
I finally got finished with that record. Chronicles Of Harvey will release to radio (in just a couple of weeks), has received a tidbit of critical acclaim, was a joy to record because of the people who helped me, and above all, it says what I wanted it to say.

I got to this point through the assistance of a lot of great people. I have never been so sure in all of my life that we are the product of those souls with whom we work and associate. The people that are in my life are by no accident strong, honest and creative, and have affected me greatly.

On Friday, March 11th at 8pm, at Dockside in Cape Girardeau (4 N. Spanish St), I'm going to take some time to honor those people, we're all gonna play the songs from the record... and a few other songs, we'll show the final product of the vision that Tim Gill had for My Brother's Keeper, we'll have some drinks and laughs and I'll release this little piece of artwork that I've labored over for the past year.

Chronicles Of Harvey is, by no means perfect, but I'm very proud of it and am eager to share this set of recordings with you.

I hope to see you on Friday.
Sincerely
Jefferson Fox

1 comment:

  1. Wish I could be there, Jefferson. I'm afraid, though, I'd flunk the test I'm taking at 8 a.m. the next morning if I did. : ) Have fun celebrating your accomplishment! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete

Make a comment, I can take it.