Monday, March 14, 2011

itunes dilemma and how to find it

I've heard from several people lately that they're having trouble finding my music at itunes. I recently hit a glitch with them. Here's the deal.

If you want the new record or the 2 before that (Chronicles Of Harvey, little epiphany or Medium Rare) you need to go here.


If you want Animule or Wait For Words then it's here


WHY? I know not...



Also if you're confused, yes, I put out a VINYL. There is no download for the b-side to this 7" The vinyl is a single with My Brother's Keeper on side 1 and Hold Up The Bottle on side 2 available (physical copy only) here



One last thing...
All of my music is available for download or to get a physical CD, vinyl etc on my website under the music tab which will take you here
>

There. that's the deal
lotsa love
jf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment, I can take it.