Saturday, June 11, 2011

ClaudiaLand - 6/2/2011 - Live Solo Album


Recently, on a trip down to Florida for 3 shows I got to stop over in Knoxville, Tn at the home of Claudia Linse. ClaudiaLand House Concerts are fabulous events hosted by a powerful soul who has a tendency to have fun. Claudia made me feel so very at home I decided to throw some mics up before the show and capture the event. Not the first time I've done that, but I liked the results well enough to share. This 17 song collection may not stay posted on the interworld forever so if you like em, download. Thanks to Claudia and everyone who came out for the show. My favorite tracks were Goodnight Carolina, Don't Go There, City Life and Big Top...but Bait And Switch, Sorry (never before recorded), and Nobody's Fault turned out lovely as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment, I can take it.