Sunday, August 23, 2009

Shows


I'm very fortunate to find such great people in my travels. Lately I've stumbled on some really fun shows as a result. I'm doing the Racanelli's Cucina show regularly now and I'd encourage anyone, anytime to check that out. Great outside stage on 'The Loop' in St. Louis just off the Washington U. campus. Lots of fun.
Also please stop in and see my first show at Annie Lauries in Cape Girardeau. That's Sept. 4th at 6pm. Normally the place is an antique shop ( a GREAT antique shop), but on the first Friday of the month, it becomes a great place to see live music or other entertainment, have a few glasses of wine and meet some unique people in a unique environment.
Headed to the south again next month for some shows and a video shoot. More about that later...I'm headed out to fish with the kids and maybe see my dad (been awhile). Hope everybody is fantastic today.

Lots of love
jf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment, I can take it.