Saturday, August 22, 2009

Photos, the website, etc


I've been up too late for a few days now. I'm trying to overcome the learning curve associated with today's technology...sick and tired of web 'designers' telling me that they either CAN'T do what I want them to or that they can for $6,000 has led me to become one. I'll design my own dang site! LOL
Anyway it's proving very rewarding. Getting the job done (allbeit slowly) and despite the constant hurdles I'm very happy with the direction it's going. Should have that up in a couple weeks tops.
When it launches I'm going to have some goodies for you guy/gals. More later on that.
Amid all the mayhem of changing everything I've booked a few shows and some of them are based on my friendship with Heather Luttrell from Atlanta. Take some time and check her out at HeatherLuttrell.com
Well. Gotta get back after it...these sites don't design themselves ya know!

Lots and lots of love
jf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment, I can take it.