Wednesday, November 17, 2010

CD Planning UPDATE!! Exciting info!


Greetings!

Those of you who are coming to the CD planning party may be interested in knowing:

1. Free music will be given to all attendees the night of the party.

2. Limited edition (never to be reprinted) shirts will be available the night of the event for a meager fee.

3. This is the BIG ONE: I have decided that in an effort to pass more music along to the people who matter most...and hopefully share success with you:

We will be raffling off the licensing rights to one of my songs that night. For $20 you will be able to purchase a raffle ticket, and at the end of the night we will draw one lucky winner who will then own the rights to that songs use in film, tv, advertising, games etc... That's right...if I ever make it big, YOU'LL make it big. Should be fun and I can't think of a better group to offer the opportunity to.

I will reveal which song it is the night of the event (before you buy a ticket), I'll play it for you, and I'll have the legal contract with me so we can make the deal legit. Then we'll draw and do the deed. :)

4. This is a BYO event...although we'll have some food and drinks on hand, we probably won't have everyone's favorite spirit and certainly not enough. The location is private (not a bar), so bring it with you!

5. I have reason to believe we'll have some VERY special guests that night, so bring your sharpie!

I'll be sending everyone the location address (it's in the downtown cape area) later this week.

There are approximately 20 slots left for the event. Please make contact with me if you're interested in attending as the location will NOT be revealed to the public. More surprises to come...

Have a great one!
lotsa love

jf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment, I can take it.