Sunday, November 14, 2010

CD 'Planning Party' Dec 3rd, 2010


Ok gang. Here's the scoop.

'Chronicles Of Harvey' is finished as far as the recording is concerned. I am thrilled with all of the songs and the recordings turned out rather nicely. The only trouble is that I can't figure out the order of the songs, the first single to release, cover art choices, packaging...I'm a mess. I need some help and I can't afford therapy anymore...That's where you come in.

The folks who come to the Planning Party will make all of these decisions for me. We're gonna listen to the record, play some live tunes, review artwork, packaging etc...rate songs...oh, and drink until we can dance. It's guaranteed to be a good time. That said...it's free, and I only want folks that are very interested in the project and my music to attend so I'm taking a limited number of people on board the guest list...and only they will know the location of the event. The date is Dec 3, 2010 and the time is 7pm. I will contact everyone who will be attending to let you know where, but it will be in Cape Girardeau (for those considering it)

If you would like to come, shoot me an email to talk@jeffersonfox.com or hit me up on facebook, or the phone. We're close to full already so act quickly.

I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Oh yeah, I'll have some goodies for you to take home, some new songs to debut, and plenty of interactive entertainment.

Sincerely
Jefferson Fox


...and yes, we'll have a 'CD RELEASE Party when it's time' ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment, I can take it.