Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Come see me and Heather Luttrell 11/6/09



How's it going gang?

I'm writing to invite you to a private show on November 6th. It will be at Hunter Valley Winey's new upstairs venue at 6pm and last until we're all tuckered out. I'll be joined that evening by HEATHER LUTTRELL of Atlanta, Ga. If you watched 'Rockstar INXS' when it was going on you'll remember Heather as the wild child with all the Butterfly tattoos (27, I think). She was in the final 4 before she got sent away and is an amazingly talented artist. Since 'Rockstar' she's launched a solo career that has drawn a lot of attention in the South because of her amazing voice, great songs and in part because of her frequent appearances with the likes of Lynyrd Skynyrd, Leo Kottke etc.

There are 50 seats for the event and they are FREE! But you need a reservation.

So here's how: email me at talk@jeffersonfox.com and tell me you would like to reserve a seat for Nov 6th or

If we're close personal friends, just give me a call.

That's it. Be sure and act fast as these will go quickly and I don't know how soon we'll get little Heather back in the neighborhood.

See you soon, Lotsa love
jf

Here's Heather's site: www.heatherluttrell.com

and Hunter Valley Winery is at www.huntervalleywinery.biz/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment, I can take it.